show your natural beauty
March 19, 2010 § Leave a comment
just some secrets I found
1. Vaseline is your best friend Vaseline is a great, cheap eye makeup remover. It’s also great for fixing chapped, scaly lips. Slather on a bunch of Vaseline, then use a toothbrush to massage lips. Wipe the excess off on a tissue. Your lips will be smooth and soft.
2. Don’t line the inside of your eyes It will make your eyes appear smaller. Instead, line just at the lash line. Also, an obvious line doesn’t look natural. Smudge the line just a bit.
3. Shave legs at the end of the shower Cut down on nicks and cuts by making shaving the very last step in your shower or bathing ritual. Nine more shaving tips here
4. Know your best feature and play it up What feature do people comment on most? Play it up. If you’re told you have Angelina Jolie lips, make sure to wear gloss and play with bold lipstick colors. If it’s your eye color people love, find eyeshadow colors that complement them and make sure to wear mascara. Also, know what color shirts look best on you and go shopping.
5. Apple Cider Vinager has been used as a natual remedy for ailmenys, a skin care treatment and even to promote healthy weight loss. Essentially there are five main benefits that come hand in hand with the use of ACV on a daily basis, either in your food or applied topically.
6. Drink 8 glasses of water per day Lots of clean, filtered water will give you a beautiful and youthful complexion. Carry around one or more bottles and aim to finish them off, every day.
7. Don’t wear make-up Read the labels of your average make-up carefully. It is safer and kinder to your skin to wear none. Not only do many of them contain harmful toxins, but they also clog up your skin. Take good care of your skin – it’s the largest organ you have!
8. Moisturize your skin with food The best moisturizer comes from the food we eat. Treat your skin with regular raw certified organic salads. You’ll not only look better but you’ll also feel better!
9. Have early nights Going to sleep by 10pm and waking around 6am, provides will relax you so much, that you’ll wake up with clear skin and sparkling eyes.
10. Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar Dilute 1 tablespoon of ACV in 2 cups of water. Use as a final hair rinse and leave it in your hair. Your hair will be beautiful and shiny.
11. Bathe in the sun The early hours of the morning before 10am are the most beneficial to our overall health and wellbeing. When you feel good, you’ll look good.
12. Wear colors that suit your skin tone Wearing the right colors for your skin tone, will always bring out your natural beauty. If unsure, seek the advice of a professional color consultant.
13. Exercise Walking the dog or doing more strenuous exercise stimulates the body’s metabolism. This will in turn create a more youthful complexion and body shape.